STREETS OF WOODFIELD
Code of Conduct
By entering into Streets of Woodfield, a privately-owned shopping center, tenants (and such tenants’ employees), customers, guests, and invitees agree to comply with the foregoing code of conduct, which is intended to contribute to a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. Specifically, to advance these objectives, ownership of Streets of Woodfield reserves the right to request any person(s) engaging in any of the following conduct to leave (or should such person(s) fail to leave, when requested, be removed from) Streets of Woodfield:
- Physically or verbally threatening or harming any person while at the Streets of Woodfield, or damaging any property located at Streets of Woodfield;
- Loitering, causing unreasonable annoyance of others (by conduct, gestures, or appearance), which ownership determines is inconsistent with the operation of a family-oriented shopping center, or in any other way creating a disturbance which is disruptive and/or dangerous to others or the business activities of the Streets of Woodfield;
- Assembling for the purpose of disturbing the public peace, or committing an unlawful act;
- Using sexually explicit language and/or racial, religious, ethnic, homophobic, or other slurs in a manner that can be overheard by others at Streets of Woodfield;
- Running, skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling, or otherwise obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic and/or with the use and/or enjoyment of Streets of Woodfield by its customers and/or tenants and occupants;
- Violating any public decency laws including, without limitation, failing to be properly clothed or otherwise engaging in any lewd or inappropriate conduct;
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activities not in compliance with the Streets of Woodfield’s rules for such activities and/or not otherwise protected speech under then-existing applicable law;
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations;
- Throwing, discarding, or depositing any trash, refuse, paper, glass, or other matter of any kind except in designated receptacles.
- Soliciting or distributing of handbills;
- Bringing animals onto the property, with the exception of certified service animals in each instance in the company of the individual(s) such animal is trained to assist;
- Possessing open cans, bottles, or other receptacles containing any alcoholic beverage, except within businesses at Streets of Woodfield that are licensed to serve alcoholic beverages;
- Violating any laws regarding public intoxication;
- Smoking other than in designated smoking areas; and
- Entering Streets of Woodfield at any time between 1:00 am and 5:00 am daily (excepting tenants and tenant employees to the extent permissible pursuant to such tenant’s lease).
Persons violating this code of conduct may be considered trespassers and may be subject to arrest for violation of (720 ILCS 5/21-1 and/or 720 ILCS 5/21-3). The property comprising the Streets of Woodfield is private property. NO TRESPASSING. (720 ILCS 5/21-1 and/or 720 ILCS 5/21-3)
Delivery parking shall be permitted in clearly marked stalls/areas only. Unauthorized or improper delivery parking will be subject to citation and/or tow away at the vehicle owner expense. No parking other than delivery parking shall be permitted at any time. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING PERMITTED.
Ownership and management of Streets of Woodfield are not responsible for articles, property, or vehicles lost, stolen, or damaged.
Advance written permission must be obtained from the Streets of Woodfield ownership prior to any use of this property for any activities or events other than entertainment, shopping, and dining as conducted by ownership and/or its tenants and users.