Thanksgiving Day Buffet
Thursday, November 28 • 11am – 7pm
Leave the Thanksgiving Cooking to Us!
- You’ll be grateful that you celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday at Shaw’s Schaumburg all day buffet!
- Our full buffet includes a Cold Seafood Bar with specialties such as oysters on the half shell and hand-rolled maki while The Chef Table features Shaw’s favorites: Alaskan King Crab Legs, Lobster Bisque, Lobster Mac & Cheese.
- Thanksgiving traditional mainstays include Herb Roasted Turkey with Cranberry Sauce & Homemade Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Stuffing.
- Save room for the iconic desserts spread of Pecan, Raspberry, Pumpkin, and Key Lime Pie.
- Pair your meal with 25% off all bottles of American Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
- Reservations are available from 11am – 7pm.
- The buffet is priced at $85 for adults, $20 for children 7-12 years old, and free for children 6 and under.
- Enjoy 25% off all bottles of American Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
- Make your reservation now>>
Thanksgiving Day Buffet prices do not include tax, gratuity, or beverages.
Shaw’s is two restaurants in one – a jazzy, sophisticated, seafood restaurant and a carefree, lively oyster bar. With a fantastic selection of seasonal crab, both serve top-grade fish and shellfish, several varieties of just-shucked oysters, and inventive sushi and sashimi combinations, made with the freshest fish in town.
The wonderful, sweet crabs vary by season, with Alaskan red king legs, Florida stone crab claws, Maryland blue crab, whole Dungeness and soft shells, plus shrimp, Maine lobster and cold-water tails. Like all our seasonally fresh fish (which is filleted in house), they’re chosen with consideration for the environment, often coming from fishing families Shaw’s knows personally.
That’s not to say meat lovers get short shrift: Hand-selected USDA Prime steaks are on the menu, too.
Shaw’s also takes pride in the depth and breadth of its wine list, organized for easy selection by taste characteristics.