It’s Oyster Fest!
October 1 – October 31
Join Us for an Oyster Centric Month
- It’s our famous Oyster Fest!
- Join us for events at the restaurant including oyster happy hours, pop up .50 cent oyster hours, slurp-off competitions, oyster-centric menus, tap parties, live music and a dinner in partnership with Shedd Aquarium to kick-off Lettuce Entertain You’s strawless initiative beginning October 1.
Try Our Oyster Centric Menu
- Chef Arnulfo Tellez has created special dishes for Oyster Fest including the new Oyster Chawanmushi, Fried Oyster Corn Chowder, Oyster Au Gratin and more.
- The menu will be available from October 1 – October 31 in both the Oyster Bar and Main Dining Room.
- To see the entire menu or to make a reservation, click here>>
Shaw’s Oyster Fest is from October 1–31, 2019. See restaurant for details.
Shaw’s is two restaurants in one – a jazzy, sophisticated, seafood restaurant and a carefree, lively oyster bar. With a fantastic selection of seasonal crab, both serve top-grade fish and shellfish, several varieties of just-shucked oysters, and inventive sushi and sashimi combinations, made with the freshest fish in town.
The wonderful, sweet crabs vary by season, with Alaskan red king legs, Florida stone crab claws, Maryland blue crab, whole Dungeness and soft shells, plus shrimp, Maine lobster and cold-water tails. Like all our seasonally fresh fish (which is filleted in house), they’re chosen with consideration for the environment, often coming from fishing families Shaw’s knows personally.
That’s not to say meat lovers get short shrift: Hand-selected USDA Prime steaks are on the menu, too.
Shaw’s also takes pride in the depth and breadth of its wine list, organized for easy selection by taste characteristics.