Easter Fish Fry
Fish Fridays – Now through April 19
Get Your Easter Seafood Fix
- This Easter season, Shaw’s will be offering a special fish fry menu showcasing four different styles from across the country.
- Each entree will include your choice of New England Style Clam Chowder or Seafood Gumbo and a mini slice of our house made Key Lime Pie.
- Each entree is priced at $25 plus tax (gratuity not included)
- Available all day Ash Wednesday (March 6) and every Friday from March 6 – April 19.
- East Coast Fish Fry – fried scallops, fried oysters, coleslaw and fries
- Pair with Sam Adams Lager – $6
- Cajun Fish Fry – blackened redfish with crawfish sauce, red beans & rice
- Pair with Lagunitas IPA – $7
- Great Lakes Fish Fry – fried whitefish and lake Erie perch, coleslaw, lemon butter & tartar sauce
- Pair with Goose Island Old Man Grumpy – $7
- Shaw’s Fish Fry – fried calamari, beer battered Alaskan cod, fried shrimp, french fries, coleslaw & tartar sauce
- Pair with OB Tripel – $7
- Make reservations now>>
Some restrictions may apply on our Easter Fish Fry. See restaurant for details.
Shaw’s is two restaurants in one – a jazzy, sophisticated, seafood restaurant and a carefree, lively oyster bar. With a fantastic selection of seasonal crab, both serve top-grade fish and shellfish, several varieties of just-shucked oysters, and inventive sushi and sashimi combinations, made with the freshest fish in town.
The wonderful, sweet crabs vary by season, with Alaskan red king legs, Florida stone crab claws, Maryland blue crab, whole Dungeness and soft shells, plus shrimp, Maine lobster and cold-water tails. Like all our seasonally fresh fish (which is filleted in house), they’re chosen with consideration for the environment, often coming from fishing families Shaw’s knows personally.
That’s not to say meat lovers get short shrift: Hand-selected USDA Prime steaks are on the menu, too.
Shaw’s also takes pride in the depth and breadth of its wine list, organized for easy selection by taste characteristics.