Donate & Dine Brunch
Sunday, November 17
Dine & Give Back This Holiday Season!
- During our November 17 Donate & Dine Sunday brunch, Shaw’s Schaumburg is holding a food drive benefiting the Schaumburg Food Pantry.
- Guests who join us for brunch & bring in ten non-perishable food items will receive a $30 Shaw’s gift card to be used towards a future visit.
- Food donations can be given to the host stand upon check-in.
- For more information, contact the restaurant at 847-517-2722.
- Please note, although guests are encouraged to bring as many non-perishable items as they would like to donate, only one $30 gift card is given out per person.
- Make your reservation now>>
Some restrictions may apply on our Donate & Dine Brunch. See restaurant for details.
Shaw’s is two restaurants in one – a jazzy, sophisticated, seafood restaurant and a carefree, lively oyster bar. With a fantastic selection of seasonal crab, both serve top-grade fish and shellfish, several varieties of just-shucked oysters, and inventive sushi and sashimi combinations, made with the freshest fish in town.
The wonderful, sweet crabs vary by season, with Alaskan red king legs, Florida stone crab claws, Maryland blue crab, whole Dungeness and soft shells, plus shrimp, Maine lobster and cold-water tails. Like all our seasonally fresh fish (which is filleted in house), they’re chosen with consideration for the environment, often coming from fishing families Shaw’s knows personally.
That’s not to say meat lovers get short shrift: Hand-selected USDA Prime steaks are on the menu, too.
Shaw’s also takes pride in the depth and breadth of its wine list, organized for easy selection by taste characteristics.